Nowadays, for everyone that wants to work in the desirable sector and to exercise the profession he/she is zealous, taking training courses or learning around a specific field, education is fundamental. This provides to the students all the means to achieve necessary theoretical, practical, and professional levels before taking any real job position.
Elite Academy in Elbasan offers many educational and training modules that are thoughtfully created with regard to the Albanian job market. Also, these modules are in compliance with the European Professional Education Standards. Each student is prepared in time and assisted in becoming a professional and excellent employee.
In this article, we will talk about job opportunities that our Alumni can find after their certification. For more about Elite Academy modules, go here.
Job placement that you can apply for after Elite Academy Certification
The Digital Manager is responsible for designing, developing, and evaluating digital campaigns through automated marketing systems, emails, and CRS. This role covers also the position of the adviser for marketing strategies. In addition, digital marketing manager is an extensive field of strategic activities based on web design and digital development, SEO, and social media platforms.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Read about Digital Marketing Manager
The IT help desk support technician is in charge of offering on-site or office-based IT support services to companies and/or their clients.His or her duties include responding to regular support inquiries and assisting with bigger IT projects.
• respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, chat or email• diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues• administer help desk software• resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks and Wide Area networks• prepare activity reports• inform management of recurring problems• train computer users as necessary• clean up computers
Read about IT Help Desk Technician
A front-end developer, also known as a front-end web developer, is in charge of creating user-side applications using their knowledge of programming languages, including visual components like menu bars, clickable buttons, and the overall design of websites or web applications. They have to talk to customers to find out what they need, optimize websites for different devices like desktops and mobile phones, and run tests to make sure code strings work as intended.
• Working with clients to develop the overall look and design of a website• Writing website code with programming languages such as HTML, C++ and Java• Producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces• Incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites• Creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience• Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones• Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors• Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
Read our article: Front-end Developer
A finance manager is in charge of overseeing an organization’s financial stability in order to foster success and expansion while upholding ethical financial practices. They usually plan the company’s finances to determine how to pay off debts and expand the company, review financial records to ensure tax compliance, and work with other departments to meet financial objectives.
• Perform financial management duties, including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analyzing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.• Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments, including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.• Supervise the preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards, and assist with cash flow forecasting.• Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances.• Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.• Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.• Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
Read our article: Finacial Manager
On behalf of their employer, Contract Managers and Contract Administrators are in charge of creating, negotiating, and documenting business contracts. Researching a contract’s terms, notifying parties of renewals or extensions, and keeping track of all communications between their employer and various accounts are among their responsibilities.
• Craft, evaluate, negotiate and execute a wide variety of different contracts covering a range of transactions.• Create and maintain relationships with suppliers and serve as the singular point of contact for matters concerning contracts.• Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.• Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.• Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension, or renewal according to what’s best for the company.• Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
Read our article: Contract Manager
By responding to inquiries about products and services and making recommendations about other goods and services, the customer service representative draws on potential customers.
To ensure customer satisfaction, process orders, create correspondence, and respond to customer inquiries.
• Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint• Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments• Manage large amounts of incoming calls• Generate sales leads• Handle complaints,• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling• Cancel or upgrade accounts• Inform customer of deals and promotions• Handle changes in policies or renewals• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction• Manage online, phone and in-person room reservations
A front desk representative, also known as a hotel front desk representative, checks clients into and out of their hotel rooms and makes sure they have a pleasant stay. Distributing room keys, confirming guests’ registration information, and computing room payments and other incidental charges incurred during guests’ stays are some of their primary responsibilities.
• Welcome guests, check them in, distribute room keys and explain the hotel’s amenities• Take payment from customers• Respond to guests’ issues and complaints in a friendly, timely manner• Explain local amenities and attractions to guests• Work with other staff members to ensure that all guest rooms meet hotel standards and accommodate any special client needs• Assist customers with the planning of special events, such as weddings and business conferences• Arrange specialized services for VIP customers
Read more Front Desk Agent article.
A computer programmer known as a full stack developer, also known as a full stack software engineer, uses coding to work on both front-end and back-end systems. Their primary responsibilities include designing user interfaces for various websites and platforms, writing mobile-friendly code, and functionally developing databases and services.
• Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals• Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities • Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits• Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives• Communicating with the board or other senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects• Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue• Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course in order to take advantage of changes in the market
Read more Operations Manager article.
It is the job of a graphic designer or artist to produce visually appealing images to go with written text. They must meet with clients to determine their needs, complete projects using design software, and revise work based on client input.
• Work with other creative team members to produce content.• Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.• Help make design choices (e.g., fonts and colors) for all content your company will use.
Check our article Graphic Design.
Planning business and leisure travel is the responsibility of a travel agent, also known as a travel manager. They are responsible for advising clients on where to go, planning itineraries, and making hotel and flight reservations for them.
• Offer advice to clients on destinations.• Follow up with clients about travel plans and make adjustments as needed, including coordinating with the client’s point of contact as the event approaches.• Research fare and schedule information.• Describe trips to clients and give details on any documents required, such as passports or visas.• Make alternative arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.• Provide any and all relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events) to travelers.
Read our article.
A tour guide is a passionate and engaging individual who has in-depth knowledge of a particular locale, thing, or activity of special interest. Tour guides who specialize in that area show around tourists and other visitors.
• Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment• Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment• Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications• Overseeing and guiding the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software • Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process • Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
• Schedule, plan and organize the itinerary of the tour• Prepare in advance anything that might be needed for the tour (from purchasing tickets to making dinner reservations to booking activities• Create a (rough) script of what you will explain and present during the tour• Learn about any necessary safety procedures and explain this to your tour group• Respond to visitor questions and be able to guide them in the right direction ifthey need anything• Provide any further assistance that might be needed, including during emergencies (e.g. administering first aid or contacting the police when something gets stolen
After we have learned about the employment positions that can be found in the labor market today, it is important that everyone first starts education and training in the field they want to follow. Along with these, practice in a proper work environment is also important, such as an internship. At Elite Academy you will not only find your modules and education about the areas of interest for each student, but also opportunities to practice an internship within the company, which gives you the possibility of getting a job in the future. For this, always stay online about announcements for vacant positions in the company.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Get our latest offers and News.